Blackmax and Honda have teamed up to bring you the best generator in this price range on the market today
This generator is fully powered with its quiet, 389cc, OHV Honda GX390 engine and noise-reduced spark arrestor muffler
With its extremely portable and innovative zero-gravity frame design and never-flat tires this generator is perfectly portable
With its incredible value, added features and 10-hour run time at 50% load capacity, the Blackmax 7000 watt generator is a great solution for your storm needs for years to come
Features include: electric start engine, 8750 starting watts, and 4-in-1 digital display for time of use, voltage, hertz, and total hours used.
- Everything you need when it comes to emergency backup or jobsite power.
- Electric start, commercial grade, Honda GX390 engine
- With eight 120V GFCI outlets and one 240V outlet, multiple items can be powered safely without the risk of shock or damage to appliances.
- Take the frustration out of an already stressful situation, get your power back as fast as it was lost.
- 7000 running watts
- 8750 starting watts
- Honda electric start 389cc OHV GX390 engine
- 6 gallon metal fuel tank
- Zero-gravity frame design
- 4-in-1 digital display
- Low oil shut down
- GFCI protected outlets
- Outlets: 8 X 120V 20amp GFCI protected and 1 X 240V 30amp twist outlet
30" x 29.5" x 19.5"
- 7000 Running Watt Portable Generator
- Engine Lubricant
- Wheel and Handle Kit with Hardware
- Operator’s Manual